Is The Legion worth buying?
I had a few friends complain and says he’s complete trash, while others were saying he was fun.
Are they going to buff this killer anytime soon?
I usually buy the killers as soon as they come out but as terrible as people claim him to be, I am willing to make an exception....
Are they going to buff this killer anytime soon?
I usually buy the killers as soon as they come out but as terrible as people claim him to be, I am willing to make an exception....
Comments
I will say they are fun
They're fun and their concept is nice, if you like to run around stabbing people and getting lots of bloodpoints while doing it, go for it
If you're not frustrated by the fact that you don't really get anywhere as Killer, then the Legion is worth buying. On the other hand, if you want a Killer who can actually, well, kill, the Legion is not worth buying.
huh, thats odd cause I get kills every match
Teach me, master. No, seriously, tell me how you play. My headset's busted so I haven't been able to play DbD since the Legion was released.
Personal opinion Legion is slightly above Freddy once you get their frenzy timing down. I am still figuring out the kinks of Legion so I get on average 1k a match but I usually hook all survivors at least once. I enjoy running Legion but I can see how they can frustrate a player.
okay, legion is a killer that is strong against big groups of survivors, ruin is a powerful perk on legion so that will help, when you land a hit with legion and no other survivor is nearby, try to hit them again or go in front of them to block off there path to take them down, with legions ability to vault pallets you can apply great pressure inside of the chase, blood hound is another powerful perk with legion with the inability to see scratch marks when inside off feral frenzy, allowing you to track survivors inside of the feral frenzy easily, STBFL is amazing on them due to multi hit capability, 4 perk can be anything but bbq due to poor movement speed
And how do I actually put Survivors down, given that the Legion is stunned after every hit and drops out of his power? Do I just keep hitting them with M2?
That is close to what I run Legion. I run Blood Hound, STBFL, Blood Warden, and Deer Stalker(I know I am one of the few but I love that perk).
when you block them is after you hit them with feral frenzy, so end it when your infront of the deep wound survivor and lunge and it should take them out fast and cuts the chase down fast too
I will give it a try. Thank you. I assume that if multiple Survivors are nearby, I should try to hit them all?
when using legion you will see the noise indicator after a hit on a survivor, go hit them all and if you know you cannot them body block the survivor and swing, I am a legion main and its hard at first but you will get a hang of it and then you will slaughter
Not in his current state. His power is kind of fun. But he's the weakest killer in the game now.
Thanks, I know about the notification. I'll try that when I've bought a new headset.
try using the stuff I typed to help orion, it will change your legion gameplay
Given I have played the Hag before her QoL buffs, I know a bit about playing the Legion. I'd say if you have fun/played a good deal of Hag/Spirit then you should definitely get the Legion. However I'd advise playing with friends first to get a feel for them. I made the mistake of playing Legion on rank 1 when I bought them, it wasn't that bad but I felt bad.
@Orion I'd advise playing as the Hag/Spirit to get used to the speed. My Legion build is:
Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound, Hex: Ruin, and a perk of your/my choice (Meaning I need to get more perks. Thanatophobia isn't helping me as much right now).
Shadowborn is also a great perk until you can get your hands on Monitor and Abuse.
also if you know if your not gonna get infront of the survivor in time, do a lunge with feral frenzy to make less space between you and the survivor
My Spirit is level 43 or something. I'm used to the speed.
Won't the stun just cancel it out?
almost the same build for my legion too, mine is bloodhound,ruin,noed, discordance, noed because of emergencies of the dirty gen rush
no it actually wont, you can get a cheeky final hit in if your lucky
Ah, okay. So you already won half the battle. I don't know how you play though so it could be that. I normally use Frenzy for the first hit, then chase and try to get as close as possible. Then normal attack and boom. Sometimes I just chase without power, that hasn't harmed me too much yet.
chase without power will hurt you pretty hard.... chase with power can just down them with power if survivor spams the ######### out of pallets
I use Feral Frenzy, hit as many Survivors as possible, then I try to go back to the first guy and hit him before he can finish mending, when the timer is sufficiently low that a single hit will put them down. In theory, that should be the optimal way to play.
You have collision while fatigued. If you could make it to a window or pallet first then you can body block. Like a more badly made Wraithcar.
Hasn't affected me too much. Since I use predictions that pay out better then I would expect. I dunno.
No. I wouldn't even waste shards on him.
In theory yes, and depending on the survivor, in practice as well. I guess it really depends on the player using the killer and the players as the survivors. You're either lucky or you need to go home, so to speak.
I straight up go brutal, they try to mind game but there is no use, they go down or go down from mending issues
Ouch.
but come on boyo, legion is a tactic killer, you have to be tactical or brutal
I try to use a 4 gen method with Legion. I am willing to let 3 gens pop as long as I can keep 4 gens near each other untouched and force survivors into a smaller area of the map that I can control.
then let the punishment begin
Exactly. Because of their powers, Legion almost requires you to find a way to shrink the map to your advantage. Once you get the survivors all boxed in, let the party begin. That is why when I play survivor and see Legion, I dash all over the map doing gens, for the sole purpose of avoiding being boxed in.
I just watch the survivors squirm till they either gen rush or they lose, I dont find legion weak
I dont find Legion weak, it is just a much different play style than we are used to. It takes a bit to adjust. They also require walking in with a strategy and mind gaming more than skill or relying on power, at least in my experiences. With Legion, you have to make the survivors play how you want them to, and funnel them into areas that truly aid getting frenzy to its max potential.
I adjusted to them after 2 matches, a level 4 legion, so I cannot see their weakness's, maybe they can't play legion to those who find them weak
I think its a mindset. I find the Legion's style interesting. I am not going to say I have mastered Legion or yet very good with them, but I am enjoying playing them and learning new tricks and techniques to make me a better killer with them. Legion certainly isnt the usual killer, so some may take longer to get a handle on them.
They are cool, but I want finally the goddamn monitor and abuse tier 3 on them...
he stomps hard at low ranks, against survivors that can loop decently and do gens he's subpar. Imo he's actually stronger than Clown and most of the m1 killers he's just weaker than Spirit and anyone with an instant down.
I leveled up Doctor purely to get it. And the RNG gods apparently love me cause I got tier one next Legion Bloodweb.
Well the RNG hates me. Spends a freaking four million bloodpoints and even the goddamn tier 2 didn't wanna show up.
No. Don't buy ######### from Behavior. They have proven time and time again that they don't care about us, especially as long as people keep buying ######### from their store.