Hacker Fails

Recently I went against a subtle hacker, and didn't suspect anything. Just thought it was a bad game at first, with tinkerer popping on multiple gens a minute or so into the match. Then, I pick them off a gen and they immediately get out of my grasp.

I eventually bled them out though, which makes me wonder if you guys had any delightfully satisfying moments where you killed or won against a hacker?

Comments

  • First match of the day: First hacker (Ace). Like Michael Schumacher on his foots, no even more, like a Spaceshuttle. Jumping over the shack, staying inside the exit gate, Switch pulled down with no one on it etc.

    Man I hate hackers. At least I received a Black Pip...

  • @Marik1987 said:

    First match of the day: First hacker (Ace). Like Michael Schumacher on his foots, no even more, like a Spaceshuttle. Jumping over the shack, staying inside the exit gate, Switch pulled down with no one on it etc.

    Man I hate hackers. At least I received a Black Pip...

    Just imagine you are going against a protag with plot armor