Nurse double stun is back

Happens if a vault grab get canceled after a blink and a normal M1 comes out. 
She cleans the weapon, after that the fatigue stun. 

Comments

  • Oh so thats what that is!
  • The Clown's bottles seem bugged too. Half the time they go through the survivor.

    I even stopped playing the game properly and started messing about with the survviors to test it out. So they were stood right near me not moving. Threw a bottle right at them and half of them just clipped through the body and hit the floor behind. Seemed to happen worst then they were healing each other.

    I cam't make new threads at the moment so can someone pass this on as a possible issue?
  • Correction:

    Not back, just never removed. She had that bug since her rework.
  • Correction:

    Not back, just never removed. She had that bug since her rework.
    I believe she had this bug since I started playing her (1.6.0).
  • Correction:

    Not back, just never removed. She had that bug since her rework.
    But wasn't in one of the latest patch notes mentioned that they fixed nurse double stun? So either they lied and never fixed it or it was fixed and came back. Whatever it is, I'm annoyed lol
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Happens if a vault grab get canceled after a blink and a normal M1 comes out. 
    She cleans the weapon, after that the fatigue stun. 

    Wow, the grab getting canceled still happening? Pretty Good Job So Far Devs