I'm having a really hard time hearing survivors as killer

I've already reported it as a bug and it got completely ignored but as killer does anyone have a hard time hearing survivors footsteps? I made this a couple of months ago to show what the problem is:

https://youtu.be/yRLjRDZsBBY

Please tell me I'm not the only one 🥺

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Welp, we're gonna be the bringer of bad news as from what we saw (and heard) sounds are working as intended. For various explanations:

    The floor is dynamic so certain floors give different volumes

    Crouching makes footsteps near silent on most maps (rpd and swamp are known exceptions to us)

    Headset issues

    That's all we can think of atm

  • I hear the footsteps without a problem as well.

  • BHVR has made it very clear that it’s important for survivors to have good quality of life (QoL) gameplay, but killers should be stuck with purposely negative QoL gameplay for sake of game balance.

    We’ve heard SO MUCH about BHVR caring about survivors having QoL, but absolute zero about killer QoL. We were even told not to worry about the survivor QoL changes, because BHVR will adjust the kill rate if needed. That’s right, killers are just their kill rate %, and nothing else matters.

    BHVR even gave Nurse extra loud new chase music, with purposely loud thud noises, just to make sure it’s as miserable as possible to hear survivors.

  • I can hear clearly footsteps

  • I think a few years back, the chase music volume was a lot lower, at least for killers. I remember when I started to play the game you could hear the footsteps clear as day. Now the music is a lot louder, and its harder to hear survivor noises, however I can definitely still hear them personally.

  • I can hear everything clearly.

  • Please just use the bug report section for this kind of issues.

    I see you reported it already, so thank you for that, no need to post it again here.