Last update to 2.4.0 is worse than ever
With the last update 2.4.0 and winter event the game become unplayable at all, fps drop dramatically, playing as killer is impossible, playing as survivor you can last for 5 minutes as much. Prior updates were necessary and useful, this update encourages to DEMAND the company.
Comments
PS4
there is your answer, ps4 players are suffering fps drops due to the update
Is what I said in first place. I dont want to know the why or in wich platform are these problems, I want a solution by yesterday
yeah, but that is just due to all the content on the main screen
I seriously have not noticed a problem, besides the menu frame rate, everything else is functioning as well as they have before the winter event. Maybe I'm just oblivious?
I have a PS4 slim, so it probably isn't because of superiority.
...
lol, but ps4 is still fine, besides the 1000 campers in the game
You that upset about Spiderman brother?