New Wiggle PSA
It no longer gives you bloodpoints for hitting Wiggle Skillchecks.
Very unfortunate that Survivors had a good way to earn BP removed for what appears to be zero reason. It especially hurts because it's hard to get BP in the Survival category these days.
https://youtu.be/NhcTAmz2-Fo
Comments
I really really really really really hope that's an oopsy bug and not a feature
Because while it's not a ton of points, it is one of the few ways to get Survival BP points in the game reliably
It's a bug.
Ah, this is good news then.
This is such a bummer. I wish they'd stop removing ways survivors earn BP. I get they think it's a small amount and no big deal but it adds up. Also removed the one positive thing about getting carried to a hook - atleast you got BP.
They didn't it's a bug with the new wiggle setup look up on the post