Eyrie of Crows
Part of the update to the map was new tiles, but I’ve yet to see any new ones spawn in. Anyone else had the same issue?
Tagged:
Pending
Part of the update to the map was new tiles, but I’ve yet to see any new ones spawn in. Anyone else had the same issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you sure you haven't seen this thing?
It's new.
Is that the only one they’ve added? Ffs. Eyrie rework has definitely been a massive failure.
I'm not sure it's the only one, I wasn't paying attention. Was too busy being annoyed that it's 6th Eyrie this evening, huh.
Jokes aside, yeah, that's all new I remember, tbh. Probably, that's it. Maybe they have added some not-new-in-general-but-new-for-this-realm tiles, but I don't notice such things so can't say for sure.
They also added this God Pallet to the map... it even chains directly to main... truly an awful rework to add something this strong, poor Killer Mains are going to be against the ropes after this, theyll see nothing but Eyrie Offerings until this gets nerfed.
In all seriousness though, this pallet is literally the worst pallet in the game, even worse than that one Autohaven Tileset everyone complains about since you can even use the distance from the pallet stun to reach anywhere.