Reforging items and offerings

Hello to all inhabitants and creators of the fog! For a long time I have been discussing with my friends the idea of creating something like reforging items and offerings in DBD. They like this idea very much, because in their inventories such items as brown first-aid kits, tool boxes and the like have long been lying around and dusty. The idea is to be able to trade these items. For example, 5 brown first-aid kits can be exchanged for one yellow one. or 10 yellow first aid kits for one green one. Something like that :) It would revive the inventory to some extent and little-used items would take on a new life. Personally, I would gladly exchange green map for rainbow maps :D Approximately the same could be done with blood offerings, locations. If the developers would introduce something like this - it would be amazing! What do you think about this? With love from Russia, your СatarinaLeone

Comments

  • I agree BUT no IRI item can be forged like that or people with many hours of gameplay could forge IRI item way too easly