Me sad :(
I've restarted the launcher, the game and my PC. No patch
Not yet :(
Oh I just found out. I wonder why, tho.
Thank you for reporting this, the team is looking into it.
Thanks <3
The update for Epic Games will hopefully happen a bit later today, I do not have a confirmed ETA as yet though I'm afraid.
It's ok, I'll go touch some grass in the meantime :>
Thanks again for the info!
Yes! It just came out. Thank you devs <3
@Bot_Salvo88 said:Yes! It just came out. Thank you devs <3https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OC1RLRP1LC0P/img-20230124-211229.jpg
@Bot_Salvo88 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OC1RLRP1LC0P/img-20230124-211229.jpg
yay! Thanks for letting us know you have it, that's appreciated. Hope it downloads quickly for you, and you get to enjoy the Event <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not yet :(
Oh I just found out. I wonder why, tho.
Thank you for reporting this, the team is looking into it.
Thanks <3
The update for Epic Games will hopefully happen a bit later today, I do not have a confirmed ETA as yet though I'm afraid.
It's ok, I'll go touch some grass in the meantime :>
Thanks again for the info!
Yes! It just came out. Thank you devs <3
yay! Thanks for letting us know you have it, that's appreciated. Hope it downloads quickly for you, and you get to enjoy the Event <3