A personal thank you, to a Killer
To whoever that Doctor was that I just played against as Feng Min, with Ace Visconti as my only remaining buddy, thank you very much.
We had one of our survivors disconnect before we were even allowed to move, and the first person that got hooked just let themselves get sacrificed almost immediately, with 5 gens remaining. This Doctor let the Ace and I farm up bloodpoints! I came out with the trophy for Perfect Escape, which is nice, as I got at least 5k BP in every category. I left that match with about 33k BP, which is just awesome.
I hope that Doctor also got his scores full! But I think it's super awesome to point out that we're all just kinda here for the BP and iridescent shards. The progression. So again, to that Doctor, even if you don't see this, thank you very much. And a thanks to every other killer that does those sorts of things when the game calls for it! It would be far easier for you to just sacrifice whoever remains and move on to another match, but I'm always appreciative when you decide otherwise.
(Oh and if this is in the wrong place, please let me know and I'll repost.)
Comments
I personally detest farming. Just hook and kill me any day instead.
@Ayakira. That's pretty great, I do the same thing if it's THAT much of a bummer start to a Match. Add-ons and Offerings used up...may as well get some points for it! I also like the calm & chill change in such situations xP.
That sounds like me as Doctor. Was the doctor you were versing wearing the fancy clothes with the bandaged pinhead kind of head with a metal baseball bat?
I let the remaining two survivors do the 5 gens and also let them escape. I did hook both twice to get my points, but didn‘t bother them anymore after that and used the time instead to explore the map.
It's a nice gesture, but many of us prefers being hooked right quick and move on to the next game. I wish there was some way to communicate "I'M NOT GONNA FARM", maybe with the exception of double BP events.
Also, I wish instant hook suicides could be punished the same as ragequits, though I'm at a loss as how to do that.
I met an awesome Pig like this. 3 survivors intentionally DCed so I came right to the pig and we farmed. So if you're reading this, awesome Pig, thank you !
Once I connected alone as 3 others DCed already during loadout. The Hag didn't show any mercy and killed me immediately lol.
I mean, it totally "kills" the mood