A Tome I Want To Happen

With the announcement of Tome 14: Betrayal, I've been thinking about the archives and the tomes a lot today in my free time. I was specifically thinking about a kind of tome I'd like to see happen. I would really like to see them do like a mega Resident Evil tome that featured all 6 playable characters (that aren't legendary cosmetics). Nemesis and Wesker would be the 2 killers and then do a different Resident Evil survivor for each level of the tome. Like Jill could be Level 1, Leon Level 2, Ada Level 3, and Rebecca Level 4.

This is a tome I'd really love to see happen, but something tells me it will never happen. Although capcom seems to be lenient a little because of the blighted cosmetics and sweaters we've gotten for the characters, they don't seem to be lenient about the lore seeing how all the characters have like 5 sentences for their lore. Which isn't a problem with base lore, but the tomes like to expand and are generally long in terms of lore.

Comments