Deliverance Problem and Suggestion

  1. While unhooking yourself with Deli and pressing Shift Sprintburst will be used while on hook.
  2. Deliverance should have Priority when you unhook yourself. Others can unhook you, before you can unhook yourself. Others tapping you ( doing their unhook action ) will cancel your own. This shouldnt be a thing for various reasons: If you want the points for unhooking yourself with deli. If you want to (try to) unhook yourself while others are trying to bait the killer for a swing and bring you into 2nd stage by doing so ( Yes this happens quite often ). If others are trolling to keep you in a already lost game ( for example if they are teaming with the killer ).
  3. (optional) I'd like if Deliverance was able to trigger once per game but also on your 2nd hook stage.

Comments

  • The 4% release itself from the hook is extremely small and I don't understand why the developers didn't make it in the second stage.

    I also noticed that there is a bug in that if you unhook yourself, then you do not have resistance to one hit. WHY BHVR?