is the developer going to do this ? (new game mode)
Hi, to make it simple
I love this game, i have +850HR, and i upload a lot of gameplay on my +200k youtube channel
just 2 question:
1- is this game gonna have a new game mode(s)? or just new chapters? everyone know why i ask this.
**2- is the developers care if someone have an idea(s) for a new game mode or feature? **
Comments
I would like a Solo only mode for Rankings. The devs also said they like the ideas of things like Perkless modes.
I would also like to see a mode that allows kill with a friend. Would be fun to partner up with your best bud and slaughter together.
Yeah, I think there should be Solo Mode for ranking as you wouldnt get artificaly boosted by SWF advantages as VOIP and such. Anyway, if devs wont like to split community, there at least should be BP compensation for accepting playing against SWS for killer