My thoughts on a few games I had
After 5 awful games on hiddenfield. I finally got a very got good game which I won. I then got an entitled survivor main crying on how I played.
For one I'm your opponent, not your teammate, so learn to adept during the game.
For two if you want a killer to play a current way, then play killer yourself.
Yesterday I had really good games which I had entitled survivors complaining all day with me. I play for my fun not for anyone else's.
Sorry for the rant.
Comments
Better to get it off your chest now then let it fester into something a lot worse then a internet rant
A toast🍷
Some survivors are just real ######### like that. Thankfully I have more positive thsn negative interactions with ppl i play against. But the salty ones do make me laugh.