Can I move my progress on Epic Games to Xbox Gamepass PC?

Is it possible to move my Dead by Daylight progress from the Epic Games Launcher to Xbox Gamepass on PC? It's mainly because I have all of the games I own on Gamepass so I can just use one "launcher" for everything.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • There is no cross-progression between Epic and Windows Store, I'm afraid.

    You can find more information here:

    What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam, Stadia and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency,…


  • I just want cross progression from windows store to steam :(

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Is it possible to move my Dead by Daylight progress from the Epic Games Launcher to Xbox Gamepass on PC? It's mainly because I have all of the games I own on Gamepass so I can just use one "launcher" for everything.

    You cant even do it between xbox console and windows store even though its the same account.