Error to be corrected

Dear developers, you need to swap kills for incomplete generators, as strong killers end the game on 3-4 generators. I'll even act as an example of a killer as I can end the game for the survivors and they won't be able to power the gate.


After all, this is the meaning of confrontation !!!! The survivors fix the generators, the killers protect the generators, and linking to kills you give a false impression of victory and encourage toxic play!!!!! Standing at the hook you still win what's the point???? And binding to generators will motivate normal and strong killers to follow the generators and leave killings in the background as intended.

Comments

  • image.png

    who did not understand, then I'm talking about it

  • What… that literally makes no sense. Why would the killers’ main performance measure be how many gens are incomplete?

  • @mr_Beast_Artist said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A18C7N5M8YID/image.png

    who did not understand, then I'm talking about it

    I dont see what your up in arms about this change literally only changes things for the adept achievements, to bring their difficulty more in line with survivor adepts.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    What… that literally makes no sense. Why would the killers’ main performance measure be how many gens are incomplete?

    This will show how the killer is worthy of his rank. Since killing while standing at the hook is not difficult, and preventing repairs is already the real point of playing as a killer. The goals of the opposing teams should be the same (survivors attacker - killers defender) repair generators - protect generators. I end the game when the survivors have 3-4 generators left and I am worthy of a good title showing it!