Why console players does not have more options to change survivor settings?

So that's the question. Typically console player has to heal, fix gens, drop pallets, remove pinhead chains and go locker/sabo all from one button RB and that leaves you in unfortunately situations where you can't do exactly action you want. Can't heal teammate under pallet or can't drop it. Instead vaulting you go to locker or start saboing hook. Im aware you can change action and interaction button but if I want to fix gens from RB and drop pallets from that button it's not possible.

My friend plays on pc and says he can change any interaction/action to exactly button he wants. So console should be added these options you should be able to decide at least which button you want to fix gens which to drop pallets and heal. When you see survivor dropping pallet instead healing you he is probably console player...

Comments

  • Console has alot less buttons to work with. That said I agree that at least some on the unused buttons should be usable.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Console has alot less buttons to work with. That said I agree that at least some on the unused buttons should be usable.

    Yeah if I at least could repair gens and heal from different buttons that would be already huge help.