Turning on console is so slow
Playing as a killer the survivor clicks their torch on, I can hear it and move the analogue stick away, don't matter the reaction time is so slow it catches me. Any other console player experienced this? To add I do have the setting for maneuverability quite high. Guessing a PC player has an advantage here.
Comments
Sadly console sensitivity is still pretty low despite being doubled at one point
Not much you can do except hope you can react fast enough
Someday we'll have proper controller settings
You sure about that?
I'll do it myself.
Movement as survivor on console has felt decidedly more sluggish too.
That is the struggle of a console killer, and will continue to be until we get some optimization options.
You have some secret hidden coding skillz the devs should know about? ;)
I am no programmer and I will never code again.
I let my advisor convince me to take a coding class before I got too sick to keep going to school. Never again, that was awful
Thanks all appreciate your comments.
I am glad it's not just me that has that issue. I am getting better as I now chase away the person with the torch trying to help their downed team mate. It's apparently called "Slugging" Leaving a downed player, I don't want to do that but thus far it's the only way in the open field I have managed to avoid being hit with the torch.
Thanks again all.