Please BHVR.. the only change we need…

THE BLOODWEB!!! It seems to be the most requested change, and I’m making yet another post to fight for the cause.

I’m currently at a grind rate of 2-3 prestiges a night. The bloodweb is just mind numbing. I am on m&k so I atleast have the privilege of click and drag.. I feel for the console gamers on controller.

The START to a change would be eliminating the need to hold for purchase. My the nodes insta purchase. Along with this, remove all of the pauses from the entity taking nodes, and going from level to level. Make everything flow seamlessly.

I would LIKE to see some sort of automation with the bloodweb. I’m not sure how difficult or likely it would be, but it would be optimal. Something kinda of automation in which you can set preferences (node rarity, cheapest route, etc).

Or perhaps even an insta complete option. Exchange my current amount of BP for the corresponding amount of levels with a random selection of addons and offerings.

Comments

  • @Top_Secret_117 said:

    As the title suggests this is a quick post about how we could make the bloodweb better and healthier for all parties.

    Weve all been there, plugging away at spending bloodpoints before the next round, because spending them all at once is extremely tedious, loud, and RSI inducing. At first I thought it was just me, I have carpel tunnel and a few other problems with my wrist and clicking and holding each node for the 1 second sometimes 10-15 times per level can be both daunting and dreadful. Leveling up should never be a chore but weve set it up as such beautifully. When I asked my friends who play on console with similar faulty wrists, even just holding the A button can flare up pain aswell.

    Is it too much to ask for an auto fill of some caliber? Especially now that everything costs less, people are striving for prestige 100, its seems now more then ever it should become important to bring the bloodweb to the modern era.

    It might not seem like much, but for us users who can allready only game an hour at max at a time, this would bring tears to my eyes to see fixed. And while were at it, please please a volume slider in the settings for bloodweb. Nobody wants to hear the wet slurping noises of the blood web that would rival any kinky anime for the next 10 minutes of level dumping.

    So please, throw all your ideas here for a better blood web system that the devs might be able to implement easily and thank you all in advance.

    leavesome comments here too friend, its getting some community traction so lets keep it alive, definately the most requested community change.

  • @Top_Secret_117 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/359569/repetitive-strain-injury-rsi-and-the-bloodweb

    leavesome comments here too friend, its getting some community traction so lets keep it alive, definately the most requested community change.

    Going now!