I tunnel, huh?
Time and time again, I get the lovely messages complaining that I “tunnel”.
Ok.
I consider tunneling relentlessly hunting down a specific survivor over and over again to kill them. Can we agree that’s tunneling? Cool.
I refrain from from doing this as much as I can. It’s just boring to me. Yet I get called a tunneler for when someone is unhooked not even 15 meters from me and I down the unhooked survivor.
Yeah, I’m just gonna make my life harder by following your rules and throwing common sense out the window. Not to mention I should just leave mindless farms and saves unpunished. HA!
If you consider me downing an already injured survivor who was just pulled off a hook while I was still in proximity VS a healthy, likely prepared survivor willing to “sacrifice” himself for the BPs, then, yes, I’m a tunneling son of a b****. I don’t play like an NPC would nor will I ever.
Ok.
I consider tunneling relentlessly hunting down a specific survivor over and over again to kill them. Can we agree that’s tunneling? Cool.
I refrain from from doing this as much as I can. It’s just boring to me. Yet I get called a tunneler for when someone is unhooked not even 15 meters from me and I down the unhooked survivor.
Yeah, I’m just gonna make my life harder by following your rules and throwing common sense out the window. Not to mention I should just leave mindless farms and saves unpunished. HA!
If you consider me downing an already injured survivor who was just pulled off a hook while I was still in proximity VS a healthy, likely prepared survivor willing to “sacrifice” himself for the BPs, then, yes, I’m a tunneling son of a b****. I don’t play like an NPC would nor will I ever.
Comments
Earlier a Meg said I tunneled her. She was my first hook, I didn't kill anyone until I got 4 BBQ stacks. I'm like "say wha????"
Meg is my main as I'm learning, it was probably me.
I suck at running from killers right now, so it definitely is your fault for being a bad sportsman.
Use their salt to tastify your games.
Seriously, they will call you a tunneler even if they walk right into you after an unhook.
They will call you a camper if you go smack a nearby gen, and circle back for the unhook that usualy comes when the sack bar is at 75%
And let's not forget everyones favorite complaint, basementing.
I get so much salt for throwing survivors in the basement. Which is weird, since it's usualy the best place to put a hook. (not always)
for your information, the definition* of tunneling is:
1.Anytime a killer chases a survivor during a trial and the survivor is hit, downed or able to escape and/or pallet loop, flashlight or teabag the chasing killer.
2. Anytime a killer performs any aggressive action toward a survivor during a trial, which includes, but is not limited to using the killer specific power or a basic attack/lunge
*definition taken from The Survivor's Handbook written by A Salty Survivor
I love the Basement, it's so funny when they accuse me of camping despite the fact they can't see me lol I could be almost halfway across the map but my TR is still by them so they think I'm camping lol
Thought i should also point out that it wasn’t the person who was farmed that complained, rather it was the person WHO farmed, which I thought was interesting.