Dear Behavior: Please replace Bloodweb with…

a shop of something where it still costs bloodpoints to buy things, but I CAN BUY WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I OFTEN USE!

For both survivor & killer.

I am so tired of being forced to spend BP’s on crap addons and items.

Make some kind of old torn catalog or SOMETHING like the Tome where I page through and click what I want to buy.

Now this does get tricky when it comes to things like Iri killer addons. So you just make them more expensive. Like… spitballing here… 200,000 BP’s. Whatever.

But please for the love of all that is holy, and unholy, replace the outdated Bloodweb with something modern and more accessible.

This could also help YOU because then you could track what is being bought more frequently and see what isn’t being purchased and get rid of them or improve upon them.

I look forward to seeing this implement by 2024. Thanks! ;)

Comments

  • That is the most unhealty idea I've heard in a while. You'd get to see green medkits/toolboxes with the best addons exclusively as well some other ridiculous stuff. Even worse than it is now. There is also a number of iri addons that aren't even that good, which would make the huge price justified for addons like Compound 33 or Mother Daughter Ring on them completely ludicrous. Also what about the killers that have pretty bad addons overall with only some redeeming purple and iri addons?

    This would create many more problems than it would actually solve.

  • The entire point of it being random and filled with useless junk is so that you don't have the best items and/on add-ons every round