Revert the changes you've made in regards aura and lockers

Survivor got distortion to counter killer's aura reading perks. Scratched and vanity mirror, amanda's letter, all seeing - blood addons are unusable now. I'm not even talking about Freddy's power. Is this the rework you were promising for him?

Comments

  • It is hardly a nerf to other aura reading abilities and addons other than BBQ tbh.

    Risking to getting in a locker against a mirror Myers is the stupidest idea I have ever heard of. It is easy to get away from him but by any chance, if he sees you, you are done if you are going into a locker.

    By the time you know that the pig is around with her letter, it is already too late. Again, instead of looping the ######### out of her, choosing to go into a locker is a very poor choice. The same goes for the wraith.

    I am not saying that locker change was the most brilliant idea ever but it hardly makes a difference with thse situations.

    I think that killers should get something in game 'that is not a perk' to compensate this change. I don't know what though.

  • Im mostly fine with the changes, but the one thing I would really like is that the inability to see auras while inside lockers was part of the effect from Distortion, as people have said before. I wouldnt even care if the perk even kept its current effect along with it (wasting tokens is extremely easy).

  • It's fine. THis is shaking up survivor perk options.

  • I really don’t I really don’t see a big deal with this change. I mainly play killer and it has little to no effect on my gameplay. It’s a good addition.