What's your highest amount of any given item that you did NOT collect on purpose?
Trying to get some data here:
What is the highest amount of any given item ingame on any given character, that you did not collect on purpose, and what's the quality?
Trying to get some data here:
What is the highest amount of any given item ingame on any given character, that you did not collect on purpose, and what's the quality?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1500 Winter Party Starters on Steve
I'm not even gonna use them.
Flashlights,maps and keys I get them just to bypass them so I can get that one item or simple just so I can move on in the bloodweb.
Mainly flashlights though
Keys and Maps I rarely use since I don't find much of reason but flashlights I never use unless it's a challenge of stunning and blinding the killer but other then that I just don't get them on purpose because I hate flashlights.
300+ flans on Dredge
97+ Winter Party Starters on Feng. I never use them and I don't know how I even got that many.
Like 2700 of the placebo tablets on blight.