First Person for Survivors

Not sure how many times people have requested this (if any), but I think being a survivor in first person would bring a new experience to the game.


Of course, it would be nice to also have a quick turn button to see behind ourselves while we are running away or doing gens.


Also, it could even be a option to toggle on and off in case others would rather be in third person.


Just a suggestion.

Comments

  • Agree that it would be really cool and a fun experience. But this is the one thing where I think it actually should be a perk instead of a setting. If you're gonna gimp yourself, what's the point if you can't show it off?

    Would also make for a fun adept.

  • Oh, like a Killer's perk? I do believe there was a pov perk for killers that enhance their pov. I'm guessing if you want to do it that way, then perhaps be like a hex perk or something. Like if the killer does "x" then you must cleanse the totem to get back to third person.

    I think it may be wasted if it would go to a survivor's perk slot. It would make playing survivor a little more challenging. So I don't see what the perk would do. Perhaps, it increase your movement speed if the perk is equip to help survivors?

    Is this what you meant?

  • @FadeRenegade said:

    Not sure how many times people have requested this (if any), but I think being a survivor in first person would bring a new experience to the game.

    Of course, it would be nice to also have a quick turn button to see behind ourselves while we are running away or doing gens.

    Also, it could even be a option to toggle on and off in case others would rather be in third person.

    Just a suggestion.

    Step 1 : disable the offerings that make survivors spawn apart or together.

    Step 2: replace all affected killer offerings with a new offering that forces the survivors to play in first person.

    Step 3: replace the survvior version of this offering into a "protection against being forced to play in first person" offering.