Why are the sinks purple?

Why are the sinks in Lery's glowing? Asking for a friend.
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • No idea, but I would suggest not getting a glass of water from them

  • I SUGGEST you get a glass of water from them ;)
  • been noticing a lot of little texture bugs like this since latest patch. 

    clutter and debri on the ground, rod-iron fencing at the tops of walls, certain portions of rocks, and a myriad of other little odds and ends.

    I assume it's one of many little bugs the most recent patch has caused and it'll get fixed... ya know... after new years.
  • The treatment center was a little depressing before, so they made things a little more colourful to cheer it up a bit.

    But for real, it seems like a missing shader or texture, probably caused by the engine update. It's not supposed to be like that.
  • i wanna slurp the porple water