Nvidia filters in Epic’s DBD

Hello,

I’m creating this post because I just noticed that DBD players in Epic Games can’t use Nvidia filters. Why is it? I find it unfair that DBD players on Steam can add filters to their game and those who play on Epic Games cannot. I hope they fix this problem soon and if they don't, I hope they remove it from Steam.

Comments

  • Its just useless to remove filters because there will always be monitors/tvs that make things more vibrant or lighter.

  • Nvidia filters work fine on Epic. ALT-F3, all the options are there.

    epicfilter.gif


  • @Arsyn said:

    Hello,

    I’m creating this post because I just noticed that DBD players in Epic Games can’t use Nvidia filters. Why is it? I find it unfair that DBD players on Steam can add filters to their game and those who play on Epic Games cannot. I hope they fix this problem soon and if they don't, I hope they remove it from Steam.

    So, because of some bug preventing you from using NVidia Filters, you think they should be removed from Steam. That's the definition of entitled.

  • I also find it unfair that PC players can use filters to gain an advantage while us poor console players cannot.


    /s