Developers. Please tell me this is allowed and i won't get banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lVaCTJ6jSg
This is not an exploit, simply re texturing of character avatar sprites.
Please tell me i won't get banned for doing this cause tbh i love this

Comments

  • I would love to have custom avatars, but I'm unfortunately I'm on ps4

  • @Maelstrom10 said:
    This is not an exploit, simply re texturing of character avatar sprites.
    Please tell me i won't get banned for doing this cause tbh i love this

    I need to know that too. I love that so much D:
    @not_Queen @Moderator

  • I have seen some streamers doing this.

    I believe usual response will be 'we don't active punish people for doing that but if anticheat program detects something problematic, and bans you, there is nothing we can do.'

  • I would love to have custom avatars, but I'm unfortunately I'm on ps4

    That would be pretty sweet on PS4 😍
  • @Delfador said:
    I believe usual response will be 'we don't active punish people for doing that but if anticheat program detects something problematic, and bans you, there is nothing we can do.'

    That's the gist of it.

  • It would be amazing if these kinds of tweaks were allowed (hell imagine if they allowed you to upload reskins of the pics or even music to dbd on ps4 through a flashdrive)

    @not_Queen please tell me this is allowed on pc

  • Boosting this topic, if this isn't allowed disregard this i guess

  • As far as I know BHVR doesn't have a problem with that, but EAC could potentially flag this. The chance is probably 0,000001% cuz I don't know a single person who got banned for that.
    At the same time, I don't think  that EAC even scans the files in that particular folder. @not_Queen would you mind to ask if the folder of the textures is even scanned by EAC? This would make it save to use those custom textures without having fear
  • This artwork was made by shenpai AKA @Aeroviro on twitter and Aeroviro on youtube she accepts commission work if your intrested
  • Yeah shenpais amazing tho tbh love her content

  • the devs could always make this an actual thing, give us the ability in game too