Cats and Dogs Collection charms?

I just started the game and saw the news banner for the expanded Cats & Dogs collection. Apparently you get a charm after purchasing 3 pieces, and another after puchasing 6 pieces. I currently own the full set for Claudette, which I bought some time ago. Will I get the charm automatically or do I still have to buy a new set?

Comments

  • I just bought Megs full Set + Felix + Jeff + Legions Cats and Dogs Items.. This should be 6 items.. But I got no charm. Can you be more precise with telling us what to do to get the charms? Also had to click through all this charm pages to check.. A good time to ask you again for a searchbar as the community asks for a very long time now....

  • Sounds like it may be bugged, then. I don't really want to buy any additional cosmetics until I'm certain that I need only 3, to get to that total of 6 since I already own a set.

  • I also bought 6 sets today from the collection: Felix, Legion, Dwight, Nea + Meg & Claudette Set. Also didnt receive any charms yet.

  • Let's hope we get some more clarity soon!

  • Ah, I just booted up the game and it gave me the first charm. Question answered :)

  • Seems like the problem is solved. I got the charms with the rank reset :).. Thanks for this Team ;)

  • @McMorti said:

    I just bought Megs full Set + Felix + Jeff + Legions Cats and Dogs Items.. This should be 6 items.. But I got no charm. Can you be more precise with telling us what to do to get the charms? Also had to click through all this charm pages to check.. A good time to ask you again for a searchbar as the community asks for a very long time now....

    It would be better to have a small txt highlighted new or a dot highlighted to signify new

    A search bar sounds annoying

  • The issue with the charms should now be fixed, you may have to restart your game however for the charms to show up.

  • Thank you Mandy, all is fixed now!

    Please note, there was no pop-up for the doghouse charm, that just appeared in my inventory.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    Thank you Mandy, all is fixed now!

    Please note, there was no pop-up for the doghouse charm, that just appeared in my inventory.

    Thanks for letting me know about that, I'll raise it.

  • Do I still get the charms if I buy a costume with shards?