Abused and applauded at the same time

Been playing this game since the early years and I've received a few nice and not so nice messages post game (console) But I've not quite experienced this on any game before. Just played a match as killer on RPD as Oni. It was a well fought match win I deservedly won in the end after a good start and good end game. The survivors got me down to 2 gens (almost 1) but I managed to get them all out. As soon as the game ended, I received a gg msg and a thanks for a really fun match. She said the tinkerer perk on Oni was delightfully frightening. Whilst replying, I received a message calling me a bundle of expletives in reference to my people from my county and called me out for playing in a particular way.

Incredible how stark a contrast 2 players felt in the same point of a match.

The accusation if you we're wondering was in relation to this. With 2 gens left, I had the nice Meg and not so nice Leon still alive. Leon led me on a goose chase around the back alley towards the exit gate outside the front doors of the lobby. I was in demon chase and he was stopped, pointing at the exit gate as if to say let him out. I bonked him with the kanabo and thought about him wishing to leave. He's on death hook yet the Meg on 2nd hook triggered tinkerer on an upstairs gen. So I thought, not knowing what hook Meg was on, I ll go get her, hook her and let the Leon go, after all, Id played well and had fun. I went to the gen and got Meg, sticking her on the hook which turned out was her 2nd. She didn't refuse to steuggle on hook so I decided to get the game ended and went straight back to the Leon, because she was still doing the steuggle skill checks, I wanted the game over and so I hooked Flashbang boy on the nearest hook.

Turns out it was me slugging him for about 40-50 seconds which was what made him mad ๐Ÿ™„

Comments