Prestiging better perk chance

This doesnt seem to work or even reverse.

Below is my Claudette after I levelled her to P1-50 last week.

And here is my P0-50 Leatherface in comparison I levelled yesterday and today.

Eventhough I prestiged Claudette her rarity in perks is garbage compared to Leatherface.

Comments

  • It literally effects EVERYTHING BUT PERKS

  • I do have more perks unlocked on survivor side but still this difference is huge.

  • @Shadoureon said:
    I do have more perks unlocked on survivor side but still this difference is huge.

    Prestiging doesnt affect perks at all, there is only a very slight increase chance that rared addons/items appear in the bloodweb, but even that is not really worth prestiging

  • The rarity only affects items. Even so, it's barely noticeable until you reach prestige 3.

  • They just need to give people that have already prestiged, shard bonus... and those that prestige in the future x amount of shards.

    100, 250 and 500 shards for each prestige level? Why not?

    Ranked rewards in shards? That would be nice?

  • You only have 1 rank in Self Care, Adrenaline, and Sprint Burst? lr2play