Maps in general
Sucks how much this game can change with just a bad map for most killers(red Forest , badham, eyrie) .
Sucks how much this game can change with just a bad map for most killers(red Forest , badham, eyrie) .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WTH!
You forgot garden of pain!
Its even worse than all of those maps you listed!
Me thinking im gonna try and have a fun time as clown when i hear the funny crows in the distance.
Nothing makes me sadder than loading a game and the Suffocation Pit map appearing. It is probably the only map which makes me want to quit.
Maps are my biggest complaint with the game right now...there are too many that are just too big and/or too safe with the obnoxious amount of pallets. Some maps are fine, but whenever I get one I can't stand, I just go into automode and get whatever Bloodpoints I can & move on.
Also only a personal complaint, but RPD & Midwich I hate the field of view/darkness in some areas, where I just bump into stuff or if I'm turning to look quickly in different areas, I get turned around.