Lmao, Bhvr making a meme killer even worse, I hope they see this and fix it, but keeping their track record, it seems I have to drop the redeemer until the first or second hotfix for thr midchapter patch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably bug if it was a nerf it would have been announced.
A bug 100% that would be a major nerf to what deathslinger does best
Lmao, Bhvr making a meme killer even worse, I hope they see this and fix it, but keeping their track record, it seems I have to drop the redeemer until the first or second hotfix for thr midchapter patch.
You might want to recreate this topic in the PTB Bug Reporting section so it doesn't get lost.
Please, if you believe you encountered a bug on the PTB, use this section: