Post withdrawn
Before you get mad hear me out,I dont mind playing swf. But what if once the game starts ( not in lobby ) an icon appears telling the killer theres a swf . The number or players in the swf are not identified. Just a notification a swf is present. Gaming is a social thing.
Alternatively if there is a swf, it triggers a 50% chance of the icon showing up after the game starts , with a (?) Letting the killer know theres a high chance of one present.
Comments
Killers will just disconnect.
Killers usually assume theres a swf anyway. Its so common that most will just play. If they dc maybe the survivors get a 5k bp.
*opens task manager*
๐ if killers dc because of swf they wouldnt get many matches. They should probably play a softer game
There is no if, they WILL DC. Thatโs why itโs a terrible idea just like any other post asking for SWF to be revealed. It will not work.
Nah.
I...honestly don't see the purpose of this, besides causing salty killers to DC or just AFK.
Shrug.
I see a survivor DC, suicide or AFK in 34% of my matches - no matter how chill I play or what 'everyone gets double BP' offerings I bring.
The problem is that the DC penalty in this game is laughable.