⛄ Winter Theme 😍👌👍
Came back to play the winter themed event. I absolutely L❤️VE IT! Thanks Devs!
Also, trying to find the lobby music to download on my phone but having trouble, does anyone know where I can look?
For those wonder this last MRI was looking good for the hubster so YAY! 👍
Also, trying to find the lobby music to download on my phone but having trouble, does anyone know where I can look?
For those wonder this last MRI was looking good for the hubster so YAY! 👍
Comments
Yup, I loved it so much last year and I really hoped it would return, and it did. I love the SLAY bells
Why does that matter? FFS, complain about anything!
@DwightsLifeMatters We didn't want to hype up a celebration that had no special gameplay. Since the studio is closed for the holidays, we wanted to provide players with winter celebrations that were sustainable even if we were away. Hope that answers your question!
Just outta curiosity, do you know when Mt. Ormond will be available again? It'd be nice to see it with all the festive lights
@PhantomMask20763 For now, it is likely it will not be available for the holiday period.
Damn. Oh well, just get it back (fixed) a soon as you can
That's a shame, hope it'll get fixed soon. Thanks for the winter theme btw!!! I loved it last year and I'm happy it's back
I like these fun surprises. Thanks
Correct.
Enjoy the decor is fun.
Is there any bonus to it? The post game screen shows a +0 "Winter Event" at the end of matches in terms of BP. Don't care if there isn't just wondering if that was a glitch or oversight.
@purebalance Let me check with the team but I think that's related to the Bloodhunt point gain (starting December 27th)
EDIT: It's a UI bug.
Just leftover from the previous event then more than likely.