Suggestion: Player Stats

I'm a huge fan of when games let me see stats for my characters, and I think Dead By Daylight would be benefit from this.

Some stats that would be cool to see:

Trapper: Survivors Trapped in Traps

Legion: Feral Frenzy Chain Stabs Hit

Trickster: Knife Toss Accuracy

Dredge: Survivors Grabbed From Lockers

Onryo: Total Condemnation Inflicted

Spirit: Distance Traveled While Phasing


I know Dead By Daylight definitely tracks some of this stuff since it's necessary for achievements, so it would be cool for us to be able to see these stats past just what we need for achievements. It would also definitely incentivize me to play killers I dont normally play, just so I can see those numbers go up. Could be fun stuff to compare with friends and other players as well.

I'd love it if the devs would consider putting this in.

Comments

  • To expand on this a little bit, survivor stats would also be cool!

    Things like:

    Total gens repaired

    Total Distance chased

    Time spent hiding in killer's terror radius

    Killer grasp escapes

    Saves performed

    Survivors unhooked

    Hexes cleansed

    Boons created

    Chests Unlocked

  • I also agree with this. I'm amazed we don't have it yet. I'd love to see my overall stats somewhere.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    I'm a huge fan of when games let me see stats for my characters, and I think Dead By Daylight would be benefit from this.

    Some stats that would be cool to see:

    Trapper: Survivors Trapped in Traps

    Legion: Feral Frenzy Chain Stabs Hit

    Trickster: Knife Toss Accuracy

    Dredge: Survivors Grabbed From Lockers

    Onryo: Total Condemnation Inflicted

    Spirit: Distance Traveled While Phasing

    I know Dead By Daylight definitely tracks some of this stuff since it's necessary for achievements, so it would be cool for us to be able to see these stats past just what we need for achievements. It would also definitely incentivize me to play killers I dont normally play, just so I can see those numbers go up. Could be fun stuff to compare with friends and other players as well.

    I'd love it if the devs would consider putting this in.

    @Chordyceps said:

    To expand on this a little bit, survivor stats would also be cool!

    Things like:

    Total gens repaired

    Total Distance chased

    Time spent hiding in killer's terror radius

    Killer grasp escapes

    Saves performed

    Survivors unhooked

    Hexes cleansed

    Boons created

    Chests Unlocked

    @GravelordNito99 said:

    I also agree with this. I'm amazed we don't have it yet. I'd love to see my overall stats somewhere.

    I'm not 100% certain, but I believe releasing such stats would have needed to have been in the game from the start and cannot be added on now.

    It prolly has to do with the various privacy and UEA's with the consoles, which I believe explains why they cannot put out numbers like how many play this particular killer on this particular platform for example.

    I'm willing to bet stats just for PC are ok to release, but they obviously won't do only two or three platforms for fairness sake, and because the consoles are by far the largest playerbase.

    Maybe a dev can dig deeper into this question.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/360501/suggestion-player-stats

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3316096#Comment_3316096

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3323949#Comment_3323949

    I'm not 100% certain, but I believe releasing such stats would have needed to have been in the game from the start and cannot be added on now.

    It prolly has to do with the various privacy and UEA's with the consoles, which I believe explains why they cannot put out numbers like how many play this particular killer on this particular platform for example.

    I'm willing to bet stats just for PC are ok to release, but they obviously won't do only two or three platforms for fairness sake, and because the consoles are by far the largest playerbase.

    Maybe a dev can dig deeper into this question.

    It has nothing to do with that, the devs wouldn't have mind wanting to implement stats; but the problem is.... that if say they implement it today; the problem is that they wouldn't be accurate results of all of your statistics progress, for players from the game's launch. It would only be able to track all of your progress since match making system implementation, as that is all the data that they will be able to recorded. For a new player, it is not a problem; but I'd you are a veteran with many hours into the game and started playing way before the matchmaking system update; then devs would not be able to gather all of those results and stats for them.

    They mentioned and awnser this question a bunch of times, it seems like they would never implement it because of it.

  • @Dream_Whisper said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3324362#Comment_3324362

    It has nothing to do with that, the devs wouldn't have mind wanting to implement stats; but the problem is.... that if say they implement it today; the problem is that they wouldn't be accurate results of all of your statistics progress, for players from the game's launch. It would only be able to track all of your progress since match making system implementation, as that is all the data that they will be able to recorded. For a new player, it is not a problem; but I'd you are a veteran with many hours into the game and started playing way before the matchmaking system update; then devs would not be able to gather all of those results and stats for them.

    They mentioned and awnser this question a bunch of times, it seems like they would never implement it because of it.

    I dont think it would be entirely impossible. Some achievements track certain stats, so its possible that theyre still tracking those numbers. The MMR system we have now was gathering info for months before it was officially implemented, for all we know they could be doing something similar with player stats.