Apparently killers can get basekit mad grit now :)
Had a round where my friends blocked for hook, the bar reached 100% and we still had to block for like an extra 5 seconds. This is why I don't care for wiggle skill checks, they seem so inconsistent... from being right at 100% but still getting the hooked regardless.... to this. 🤣

Comments
Let's not whine about good gameplay in this game. That's a slippery slope
You guys ALWAYS want to use horror as an arguement for why survivors shouldn't be able to survive as a team. Just say you want an easy game if you want to go that route
That's not what you said at all. Read the message I highlighted
It's also odd for a killer to stand at hook and block hooks and force trades without moving the killer but sure let's focus on something else I guess
People have been whining about 3 survivors bodyblocking. So no, words aren't being put in people's mouths if they're actively saying it
Of course the survivors are bullies for playing a team based game.