Survivors being able to change character last second.

Hey so I wanted to point something out that to me is an issue I was in a match yesterday and I got matched up with what looked like low prestige survivors however last second before I could get out of the lobby they changed to extremely high prestige characters and during the game I was pretty much bullied body blocked and trolled the entirety of the game. Why can survivors switch out last second but yet when killer loads in they can't change anything it's extremely unfair I feel as if personally when you choose your loadout before loading into a lobby it should be locked in for both sides.

Comments

  • @baba_yaga_9822 said:

    Hey so I wanted to point something out that to me is an issue I was in a match yesterday and I got matched up with what looked like low prestige survivors however last second before I could get out of the lobby they changed to extremely high prestige characters and during the game I was pretty much bullied body blocked and trolled the entirety of the game. Why can survivors switch out last second but yet when killer loads in they can't change anything it's extremely unfair I feel as if personally when you choose your loadout before loading into a lobby it should be locked in for both sides.

    yes extremely unfair. The fact that killer sees survivors and their items (even after last second swap) is unfair compared to survivors that don't even know who they are facing (let alone know what killer brings into game). Be happy you already have your unfair advantage and stop asking for even more

  • Even if you were to prevent survivors from swapping characters, loadout swapping would still be a thing since that wouldn't require swapping characters. Would be nice if survivors also had their character locked when queueing like killers.

  • To be fair, I'm not sure what difference it would make if you'd seen their prestiges beforehand, unless you wanted to dodge that lobby- and at that point, lobby dodging is not a thing that we want to encourage.

    Also to be fair, the killer can change their loadout, just not what killer they're playing, which is the case for matchmaking reasons and not balance reasons.