Pallet breaking animation for killers is not satisfying

when breaking a pallet as a killer, it looks very upsetting and dissatisfying. The animations for the 2.4.0 in general seem better, picking up, hooking, etc. but breaking pallets, it just needs to be touched up more, like more camera movement like they’re smashing it in pieces, or honestly reverting the palate animation to the old one we had around when Michael Myers was released. Legions breaking/destruction animation looks very buggy and unsatisfying. I really hope a developer sees this and could possibly look into it. 

Comments

  • I have a off topic question.
    This is a 1 vs 4 game, right?
    So why have the killer the animations and not the survivors?
    I mean survivors just throws pallets and the killer need an animation.
    Survivors just tap a broken gen and the killer must kick the gen again.
    killer should be the powerrole, but he has animation time.
    And the 4 survivors dont had this.
    But yeah your right.
    The animation isnt soo good.

  • ShyN3ko said:

    I have a off topic question.
    This is a 1 vs 4 game, right?
    So why have the killer the animations and not the survivors?
    I mean survivors just throws pallets and the killer need an animation.
    Survivors just tap a broken gen and the killer must kick the gen again.
    killer should be the powerrole, but he has animation time.
    And the 4 survivors dont had this.
    But yeah your right.
    The animation isnt soo good.

    Yeah exactly. I just feel there’s less detail and satisfaction in this game than before. 
  • Yeah, although I have never played with these old animations (joined when the patch 1.5.0 was released), I looked them up and they look way more believable than those we have now. 
  • popoles said:
    Yeah, although I have never played with these old animations (joined when the patch 1.5.0 was released), I looked them up and they look way more believable than those we have now. 
    Exactly, it would just be nice for a dev or a mod to see this and possibly later on revert some of the animations or make the look more good looking. 
  • Floating planks where the epitome of animation

    Also I run Brutal Strength just to make it sound more satisfying
  • Oh man! I'm not the only one in the world! Developers, return the old animation of the destruction of the pallet, as it was in the old versions, when you added Michael Myers !!!

  • God, if I could, I would personally come to the office to the developers, namely, to the animators and point out this problem by providing clippings from old videos on YouTube!

  • Pig should have been the first killer to vault pallets.
    Most unsatisfying seeing her break pallets.
  • I even remember the patch in which these animations were broken. This was the PTB test, which was first done by the mechanic of Bloodlust. It was with the PTB-test that the developers transferred the broken animations of the destruction of the pallet to the main server and even themselves admitted it a bit later on the stream! Dear moderators and community managers! If you are reading this, I ask you to pass this information to the animators!

  • Pig should have been the first killer to vault pallets.
    Most unsatisfying seeing her break pallets.
    I was actually kinda thinking that myself recently.  Especially since a dashing Pig is faster than a frenzied Legion.
  • @Creator said:
    I even remember the patch in which these animations were broken. This was the PTB test, which was first done by the mechanic of Bloodlust. It was with the PTB-test that the developers transferred the broken animations of the destruction of the pallet to the main server and even themselves admitted it a bit later on the stream! Dear moderators and community managers! If you are reading this, I ask you to pass this information to the animators!

    I completely agree with you man, they need to be reverted it's so ewww looking at it. :(