Cab I mod please remove the what looks like spam posts off here please
Just asking as there taking up the whole front page
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I suggested that they just hold any and all comments containing Chinese characters for moderation. These bots are the only ones speaking in Mandarin anyway.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/245241/#Comment_245241
As I suggested before having a lag option that doesn't require you to actually open the post to report similar to what League has. Since when you open it it gets views even though you're trying to report it and thus you reward the spammers.
Because they get paid off of both post count but also from how many views it gets, more views equals more for them. It's like the email spammers, it's based off of sheer volume since they'll eventually get some sucker.