Freddy buff

So as I main freddy I started to notice that his dream teleport if fairly underwelming especially when all the gens are done so I thought of an Idea what if we allow freddy's dream teleport to teleport him to any aura he could see it could be a purple or pink addon granting him this ability

BHVR please respond

Comments

  • Freddy is the only killer which LOSES his power by time.

    His lore says, he take his time, which means he gets stronger.

    If 5 gens are done, you have 0 Dream Projection. Thats absurd. Sadako has TVs, Dredge (the better Freddy) Lockers + an useful passive ability (Nightfall).

    Freddy has slowdown while putting down a weaker version of Clowns purple Bottles (Putting down Snares by 4,0m/s, Clown throws Bottles with 4,6m/s).... FAR WEAKER. Plus Snares need survivors a) asleep and b) stepping into it. Clowns Bottles are skill by the killer-player alone.

    Its unreal how "forgotten" this killer is.

  • I read an idea that he should be able to teleport to exit gates a while back. Makes sense to me, since two of his perks influence them.