Thank you BHVR
By ruining your game, you gave me a chance to try new games and because of that I found my new favorite game.
I love it and it's all because of you.
Thank you. :)
By ruining your game, you gave me a chance to try new games and because of that I found my new favorite game.
I love it and it's all because of you.
Thank you. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're welcome
good for you buddy, it means absolutely nothing to nobody, but good for you
*Grabs the cute Crow Mama and runs off laughing* Crow Waifu muwhahahaha
Also try Factorio. It never goes on sale but is worth every penny.
cool story bro
Have you tried Dead Poly that's a fun Zombie Survival game being made by one guy and so far I'm loving every thing they are doing
Uhm no. But i might look into it.