Why'd I lose a pip for this?
Nea got tunneled out of the game then raged, then Jake raged, then Nancy raged. It was like 3 minutes into the game. Why am I punished for teammates dcing?
Nea got tunneled out of the game then raged, then Jake raged, then Nancy raged. It was like 3 minutes into the game. Why am I punished for teammates dcing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh right feedback. I think it would be a decent idea if there was some clemency for having your teammates bail on you before a single gen pops. The game is all but guaranteed a victory for the killer when they get rid of one survivor early and I get this situation isn't common but come on.
Eh, its one game, and y'know all anyone can really give you is a 'thats rough buddy'. sometime a squad has irl stuff that comes up and has to leave for totally unrelated reasons, and thats how it is.
I get it's one game but getting one pip is harder enough at Iri 2 and losing for things completely out of my control is a bit silly. I get real life things come first but again a clemency for DCs at 5 gens would be nice.
Seems an easy solution to me is to guarantee a safety pip when someone DCs.