Could someone explain to me what happened during this match?
I had a match and it ended within a minute or so. Was it cheating?
https://youtu.be/Eo5_ebBh29cPlease don't judge me for hiding behind a chair, it's just how I play.
I had a match and it ended within a minute or so. Was it cheating?
https://youtu.be/Eo5_ebBh29cPlease don't judge me for hiding behind a chair, it's just how I play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. That is a hacker.
I thought it might be, so I saved the names at the end. Should I submit the video somewhere?
Fill in a support ticket and link to the YouTube video
Okay, I'll have a look for it.
Thanks
Sorry, should have linked it for you
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=9329839132180
Don't worry, I found the page and linked the video. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I wonder how BHVR would be able to figure out who the cheater was when they don't save matches themselves. Seems somewhat problematic to me.