Changes to Bloodweb

I have some ideas for how we could be allowed to spend our bloodpoints more efficiently. I understand that one of the points of the bloodweb is "pot luck", but I have literally thousands of items and add-ons (especially common ones) that I have had for years and won't ever be used.

Ideas:

  1. Most preferable choice for me, get rid of it - let me spend my bloodpoints on items and add-ons I will use in some sort of shop.
  2. If the above can't happen, let me trade back unwanted bloodweb items for bloodpoints (at half the value if you wanted, even that would be OK)
  3. This is a neat idea I think - let us trade items and add-ons in the pre-game lobby. One player puts up a purple torch, another puts up a purple med-kit, both tick trade, done.
  4. Get rid of common items entirely, I always have points enough to buy better items and add ons, these don't ever get used

Let me know your thoughts (especially mods if they read this)

Comments