Can you get wrathful well charm if you don't log in the 7th day?
I can't log in the 7th day from the purchase of the dlc, so did I get the extra opening the next day or later or I'm just going to miss my charm?
I can't log in the 7th day from the purchase of the dlc, so did I get the extra opening the next day or later or I'm just going to miss my charm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll get it. I don't think it's ever officially been confirmed that it's 7 days after DLC purchase. I bought it the day it was released and for weeks everyone was speculating how to get it. I thought I missed out until I looked through my charms one day and saw it, so I didn't even see the special intro.