Since The New Year Is Coming Up

And I feel like the community is rather "doom and gloom" (including myself). I thought it would be a good idea if the community got together and shared things they enjoyed with DBD this year. I feel as if we should try and start the new year with our best foot forwards and try to be positive!

Simply respond with something you really liked, an interaction you maybe enjoyed, etc. You dont even need videos either, just share a positive experience.

For me personally, I find this to be one of my favorite interactions Ive had this year, it's nothing insanely out there, but still really funny to me nonetheless. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsfpRu_5ycM


Comments

  • Positive experience is me switching to playing killer and being the "fun" killer. I won't really kill/sacrifice anyone unless it's for challenges (There seems to be a lot of them, sadly). For example, I have matches where I will play clown and all I will do is chase survivors and throw bottles at them. It's really funny hearing them run and scream. It's really fun throwing bottles at a gen you know they are working on and disturbing them. I never actually injure them unless they want me to. A lot of my matches, I will start off by injuring them to make it seem like I'm actually trying but I won't down them. I'll try to keep everyone in the injured state and then eventually just let them finish.

    To sum it up, playing the fun killer instead of a try hard has been a fun, new experience for me.