Voice Lines For Killers

So i remember that the first Official voiceline was released for trickster alongside with the subtitles and stuff


And then as of now We have killers like wesker who have some good voicelines i was thinking that It'll be a good idea to Fully Voice Old killers as well since it's probably gonna be only messing with the Sound files of the game

and it shouldn't be too hard to do. i always wanted to know how would oni sounds like if he had japanese voices which would be pretty cool and i saw someone on youtube making his own voicelines for Oni and it was really cool


So i thought it'd be a good idea to just add some spice to the game

Comments

  • I personally don't like voice lines, except for Pinhead's. He has a nice deep voice and it's rare enough to go against him and hear them, so it remains cool.

    I think others are kind of annoying. Not being a fan of RE, Wesker's are more irritating to hear than anything else.

    I don't mind BHVR bringing voice lines to killers as long as they put an option to disable them for the players who don't like them. =)

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I personally don't like voice lines, except for Pinhead's. He has a nice deep voice and it's rare enough to go against him and hear them, so it remains cool.

    I think others are kind of annoying. Not being a fan of RE, Wesker's are more irritating to hear than anything else.

    I don't mind BHVR bringing voice lines to killers as long as they put an option to disable them for the players who don't like them. =)

    Well it's weird actually it's first time hearing something like this but people are different i suppose