speed limiter question
I'm guessing this limits the speed, but what does it mean when it says survivors are damaged for a single health state. Does it mean instead of normal chain saw where it downs someone, it acts as I struck them once with the hammer? I have only used him once and about to again, and reading through some of the addons. Thanks..
Comments
It mean you will only injure survivors instead of downing them you got it correctly,mostly used for meme builds
OK thank you, so it's not worth using I'm guessing?
it's very very very situational, i've only seen it on Bubba with his iridescent addon " carborator guide " or smth like that ,,if you wanna mean business you don't use that addon both on Bubba and Billy
It's basically just there to either goof around with or if you're trying to get adept/do something where you need to double pip. Instadowns tank your score when it comes to emblems. So if chainsaws only count as a normal hit you can still get points for using your power AND getting 2 hits on survivor before they go down.
nice to know.. ty