More Voice Acting for Killers

Just bought Wesker and played against him multiple Times. And i really have to say, that it adds so much immersion. Imagine Characters like Freddy hooking someone and saying "Why are you screaming, I haven’t even cut you yet" or "Looks like I'm your boyfriend now" etc.

Comments

  • It would cost ALLOT of money to get in an official VA for lines on licensed Killers.

    And almost completely not worth it for older licensed Killers, as BHVR would see almost no increase in sales on those DLCs that old.


  • @Stabby_Widdershins said:

    It would cost ALLOT of money to get in an official VA for lines on licensed Killers.

    And almost completely not worth it for older licensed Killers, as BHVR would see almost no increase in sales on those DLCs that old.

    I think that Voice Acting would be a Popularity Boost for the older DLCs. They would make them more relevant again. But Freddy was just a example.