Sale on PS5 already over?

According to this tweet, the sale ends on january 5th. But when I check the PSN store, the sale is already over with the exception of the new RE DLC and the multipacks of killers and survivors.

Is this intentional or is it an oversight?


Tweet regarding the sale:


https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1606016834968457216?cxt=HHwWgMC8-azz28ksAAAA

Comments

  • Had a quick check of the Store and the base game is still reduced plus select DLC's - as per the tweet.

    image.png

    (this is just some of the things that are showing reduced).

  • @Mandy said:

    Had a quick check of the Store and the base game is still reduced plus select DLC's - as per the tweet.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZT2E6KHUHP91/image.png

    (this is just some of the things that are showing reduced).

    It's weird, because the reason I asked was because the Sadako and some other chapters were not in the sale anymore. But a few are apparently. That's why I was confused (on Twitter it said until the 5th).